Reunion’s 18-hole, 7,400-yard course is an award-winning Bob Cupp design. The Country Club’s Swimming and Fitness Center offers a Junior Olympic-sized pool, children’s swimming area, variety of fitness classes, and personal training to meet your needs. The Tennis complex offers a complete tennis shop and 9 soft-surface tennis courts. If you add in the full-service grille, Reunion becomes the perfect place to work on your drives, practice your serve or relax with friends and family.
Reunion Sports Membership
The Reunion Sports membership provides fitness, tennis, and dining privileges year round. The Reunion pool is open Memorial Day through Labor Day. Other amenities offered under the Sports Membership include:
- Coordinated scheduling for children and adults
- Weekly lessons, clinics, and swim team opportunities during the pool season
- 24-hour, full-service athletic center with strength training and cardiovascular room, stocked with state-of-the-art Cybex, Precor and Spin equipment. Spacious aerobics/multi-purpose area offers wide range of fitness classes led by certified instructors who are also available for personal and group strength instruction.
- The Reunion Grille & Bar provides members superb casual dining year round. Overlooking the Reunion pool, the Grille offers a menu to please the entire family. Outdoor patio seating is also the perfect spot to enjoy a casual lunch with friends, light snack or an after-round cocktail. The Grille is open Tuesday through Sunday. **Breakfast is offered on Saturday and Sunday in season**
- Year Round Calendar full of social events for the whole family
- Opportunity to reserve the dining space for events and parties
Sports membership includes swim, tennis, dining and fitness only. Full membership includes all of these amenities as well as golf.
Contact Elisha Fry, Membership Director, with questions (601.605.8784, ext 123 or email@example.com)
Visit the official Reunion Golf and Country Club website.